Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can someone explain in a clear, ez to understand way, of how to burn CDs with Media Player?

It's a pain, I hate it, a virus destoyed JukeBox from my coputer which I usually use to burn CDs, and I managed to burn a CD once with Media PLayer but it took like 15 minutes for the songs to download, JukeBox it was like five, if that.... And Media Player usually says an error occured with a few of the songs. I hate it but can someone help make it less of a ***** for me?? Much appreciated and 10 pts to best answer.Can someone explain in a clear, ez to understand way, of how to burn CDs with Media Player?
When in the media player, go to the tab that says burn...drag the songs you want to burn from your library. As your drop songs the meter will start to fill in based on the amount of space on the disk. WMP will not burn music DVD's...you can onlu use 700MB disks. This is if you want a msuic cd that can be played for example in a car cd player. if you use a DVD the songs will be burned as data, meaning they will be MP3 files or other formats like WMA. But they wont be CD AUDIO tracks. CD AUDIO tracks and MP3 are not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment