Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you clear things off of your MP3 player using windows media player?

i have an mp3 player and theres no room left on it and i upload music on to it through windows media player dose anyone know how ro take music off of it?How do you clear things off of your MP3 player using windows media player?
I dont think you can but why dont you try plugging it in and wait until this option thing pops up and click on the last but one (folder next to it and when you click on it it lets you see the songs in a folder) and you could just delete it that way?How do you clear things off of your MP3 player using windows media player?
When I used the Windows Media Player and I edited my songs, I plugged in my MP3 player then I clicked the ';Sync'; button and then the MP3 button and then, on mine, there's usually a list of the songs on that are on your MP3 player.
First what you have 2 do is try 2 up load the files on your mp3 and select them all then press delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment