Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello computer geeks i need your help, when clearing space on my c drive i think i deleted my media player?

i use to be able to play songs and videos on my computer but i think i might have deleted the player does anyone know of a website i can download a new player device thing from? i'm so confused please helpHello computer geeks i need your help, when clearing space on my c drive i think i deleted my media player?
www.microsoft.com and download media player ...


or download other type of free player like


vlc media player.. and its better thatn windows media . it plays various format of video...Hello computer geeks i need your help, when clearing space on my c drive i think i deleted my media player?
Yes download windows media Player 11 here,


http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/download/download.aspx





if it does not work, then download total video converter/player


http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20%26amp;qt=total%20video%20converter%26amp;tag=srch





i have both but total video converter is alot better plays everything, converts everything, ( so i am not sur if windows media PLayer is going to work cuz they dont always give all the cracks'; if you downloaded TVC(Total video converter) and you like it you can send me a email and i will sned you the cracksite '; TVC (trial version) plays all your vieos, movies, mpeg4, etc, but when you convert a file on the left up corner it says its name cuz they want you to get the origenol,





hope this helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment