Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do i clear files on my media player?

when i hit file it shows the recent files looked at but it wont let me delet them. it just starts playing them when i click on it. my medai player is 11. i have tryed to right click but nothing happens. i ahve also tryed to delet them after i click on them and they start to play still doesn't work.they are not found in library file just the file at the top of the media player.How do i clear files on my media player?
Select the files you want to delete from your list and just press delete or right click and delete.How do i clear files on my media player?
it 's really easy... right click the file and scroll down to the delete... it worked for my media center
Dear click the now playing option in the top of the media player. then go to the more options in that you have to do two things first is


1.click the player option and uncheck the box add medis files to the library ...................


2.then click privacy and in the bottom you will find the optionlike save files and url history just uncheck this box also





this will work.......

No comments:

Post a Comment