Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Win Media Player not working after clearing cookies?

After clearing cookies I logged into my account at Virgin Mobile to get ring tones. Now the Win Media won't play the sample ';previews';. Actually, a few of the ';song'; files play, but other poly sounds, etc. Generate an error message in the player.


Error says ';Windows Media Player cannot find the file';


I've made no changes to network settings, etc.


(Music files play fine on my local system)Win Media Player not working after clearing cookies?
I am guessing the files or the location of the files on the web were in a temp file and when you cleared your cookies you also cleared your temp files.Win Media Player not working after clearing cookies?
Thanks much! I think that was the problem.


All better now

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment