Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I completely clear the library for Windows Media Player 11, so that I can start over?

Windows XP





I don't want to delete the actual song files either. I just want to start fresh with a blank library list in order to grab songs from a different folder. Right now, I'm getting duplicate listings, so I think it's best to start over.How can I completely clear the library for Windows Media Player 11, so that I can start over?
drag and select all files then hit delete when it asks just delete form the playlist onlyHow can I completely clear the library for Windows Media Player 11, so that I can start over?
Thank you very much! It worked. I voted and it got you the B.A., even though I had been suspended for few days and couldn't grant it personally.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment