Thursday, February 11, 2010

How to clear the sync list in windows media player?

i am trying to add music to my moms mp3 player and this piece of crap program called windows media player wants to sync ever gosh darned thing and i can't figure out how to clear the sync list.


HelpHow to clear the sync list in windows media player?
You should have had a window pop up that asks you if you want to add files to it, or add them yourself later, or somthing stupid like that.....I don't know for sure, but I think you needed to check the last one, the one that said youd like to add files later...If I were you, I'd let window media player sit in the closet. If oyur able to use window media player to add songs to your mums MP3, chances are you have the drag and drop technquie avable to you (which is at least twenty times better then Media player). Open up 'My Computer' and then open up the MP3 player as a folder, and just drag and drop any music you want into the root folder of the MPs player (or into the music folder, if it has one). You should be able to find the music you want to add by right-clicking on the songs in Media Player and clicking on something that says something about finding it root folder or something like that.....or you can search your computer.





But, if I were you, I'd ditch media player.....and sorry if I wasn't too helpful....I have argument with iTunes, not Media player, so I don't know TOO much about it.....
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment