Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I clear all the music and pictures from my media card on my blackberry curve?

I have the 8310, and I am going to give the phone to my sister. I want to delete all the music and pictures from the media card. It's been awhile since I put the music on there so I dont even remember how I put them on there in the first place. Also I dont have blackberry desktop on my computer anymore and dont want to put it back on.





The only way I can figure out how to delete them all is one by one. So any help would be great. ThanksHow do I clear all the music and pictures from my media card on my blackberry curve?
Go to music, videos, pictures, and address book and highlight them all. You do that by holding down the left button and the bottom side of the keyboard and scroll down and press the blackberry button next to the scroller on the left side and go down to delete.How do I clear all the music and pictures from my media card on my blackberry curve?
Everything you need to know or want for all blackberry's.


http://www.bbsgame.mobi/index.php?fromuid=11201

No comments:

Post a Comment