Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have windows xp media edition. is there any way to load/update to windows xp pro without clearing my hardriv

If you could get an honest-to-God Windows installation disk, rather than the ';recovery CDs'; that most computers seem to ship with nowadays, you should be able to upgrade.





My question is ';Why would you want to?'; After poking around and looking at my Windows MCE laptop, I began to realize that it offered most of the features of Windows XP Pro anyway.I have windows xp media edition. is there any way to load/update to windows xp pro without clearing my hardriv
XP Media Center is based on the XP Pro operating system except Media Center has more options (tv, music, etc.).





Keep it......otherwise, you'll be losing a good program.

No comments:

Post a Comment