Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I make a windows media video more clear?

I recorded a video on my screen using hypercam 2 unregistered and changed it to .wmv then uploaded it to youtube.. It is very unclear and blurry.. How do I fix this?How do I make a windows media video more clear?
Total Screen Recorder usually the best, output nice quality, rendered as .AVI / WMV / SWF / FLV and standard zoom for youtube.com, so you can upload your own video to youtube without zoom or convert format.


http://www.totalscreenrecorder.com/downl鈥?/a>How do I make a windows media video more clear?
I used DemoCreator http://www.sameshow.com/demo-creator.htm鈥?/a>


to record my screen and upload the AVI file to Youtube, and it was blurry too. But later I make some changes to make it better. The basic dimension of Youtube video is 480*360. if your recording area is bigger than that, the video have to zoom in to fix the fixed dimension. The it would not be that clear. So if you would like to upload to Youtube, record the area closed to the dimension of 480*360. If you would like to show the detail the certain part of the screen, use the Zoom out function of the screen recorder. But there are only a few screen recorder can do this, like Camtasia.
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment